Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas



I have to put this picture of Bill up, he will probably make me take it off but I have to giggle to my self. Bill and I had the conversation about Christmas shopping and wether or not he wanted to go with me. He answered with a big YES!! So as the time drawn nearer and I make time to go he is 'unavaliable' to go with me. So Christmas morning we wake up at his parents house and he promptly puts on his Christmas pajamas finishing it off with a night cap, it just made me giggle. Here are the extent of our photos from Christmas at Grandparents Swann's house.







Here is Christmas #2 at our house with our gifts for the girls and gifts from my parents. It was so fun to be able to capture her face with these pictures and the excitement...... Well a picture is worth a thousand words, and I understand that better now!










1 comment:

Nielsen Familia said...

Man, Ramsey is so lucky! I always wanted a power wheel!