Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Special Day

Well today I am 26 years young and feeling every bit as good as anyone my age should. I am so happy with where I am and am truely blessed and thankful to be there. It has been a journey that has made me who I am today.
I didn't exactly get the kind of gift that you want to recieve on your birthday, but none the less, when you have kids, well they just become the priority no matter what, and special days are just, days.... Ramsey was jumping on the trampoline and fractured her leg. A spiral fracture that runs the legnth of her tibia starting at the knee and continuing down to her ankle. We got to stay for a few hours at the Insta-Care for X-rays and for splinting. She can't put any pressure on it, so you can imagine how my day went. 'Mom I want to sit on the couch, Can you put me upstairs I wanna be by you.' It's hard to have to carry two babies around the house, especially when I'm so used to her doing everything by her self. Danna has a really cute entry for me today, check it out.

6 comments:

webster said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!! welcome to the 26 club! sorry about the little one...doesn't sound too fun.

Bethany said...

Oh, poor thing! Happy birthday yesterday!

Nielsen Familia said...

Oh boy..Happy Birthday Terra! I'm sorry Ramsey had to get hurt though! I hope things heal quickly

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Terra!!! Sorry I missed it being sick. I hope Ramsey heals fast!

Mrs. Mom said...

Yikes! I hope that Ramsey heals quickly. Dealing with Gavin's broken arm was hard enough, I think I would have gone crazy if it was his leg.

Oh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Sabrina said...

Happy Birthday and welcome to a Mother's birthday. I have just accepted the fact, that the day will never be about me. LOL