Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sister Love




I just can't begin to explain, or tell about the love I have for my sister Danna. She has just moved back to Utah after a long almost 2 year jaunt to Oregon, Washington and Idaho. I am so glad to have her back!! Well like we did back in the day we are spending tons of time together. Almost every day we say to each other, "I can't believe the kids are doing so well today. No fights, they must be working it out, good. They're growing up so fast." It is just so nice to have family close by and to have the opportunity to let cousins grow up together. We have been planning activities for the kids to do together that will promote kind play and a chance for Danna and I to, well gab away! So here is a few things that we have done over the last few visits together..
SUGAR COOKIES!!












Today we made PLAYDOUGH!! I remember making it as a kid, but I had forgotten how easy it really is to make. We made two batches in about 5 min!! It was so fun! We made them each their own color. Luke couldn't put it down, even though he was told several times because it was time to go. Very very fun!!


















3 comments:

Bethany said...

How cute, and how nice to have such a good relationship with Danna.

Hansen Family said...

It has been so much fun! All those pics are really cute.

Nielsen Familia said...

hey yeah, we should get together sometime! I'm going to try to go to play dates now because Sarah has been waking up sooner. How did it go with the Dr.?