Thursday, May 7, 2009

I cut my hair yesterday and I absolutely LOVE it!! I finally feel like I am complete. I am working on a Terra transformation. As I'm sure all of you mothers can appreciate, our bodies change, and change and change with babies. Our job is to do the best with what were left with. and while its taken me a while to feel comfortable with what I've been given, this sounds shallow, but my hair is completing the look and helping to encompass all of me into Terra. And the old Terra that I've been hiding all this time.
Next stop shopping for new clothes!!!! Watch out!

6 comments:

The Fullmers Four said...

Congrats on the hair cut. I totally know what you mean. After Owen was born, I feel like I have never gotten my body back. But now I am a full blown Beach Body Workout junky. I love them all. You should check them out: P90X, Turbo Jam, 10 minute work out...They all rock!!!!! And I have been feeling more like my self. Tom has noticed too, if you know what I mean.

Unknown said...

Cute I love it!!!

Hansen Family said...

I looks so good!! Can't wait to go shopping!

Mrs. Mom said...

Love it! You look hot!

Nielsen Familia said...

Yes, cute hair! and I do know what you mean about having a baby changing your body, but I am working on it also, I just wish it would go a little faster!!!

Sabrina said...

I love the hair it looks great!