Tuesday, July 28, 2009

a much needed update!

Ok, so obviously I can't do more than one thing at a time, facebook, blog, kids, ect....... So as I was playing aroung on the computer today I thought that today would be as good as a time as ever to announce that Bill and I are expecting in February!!!! I have been so sick this pregnancy I could die!!! Two trips to the hospital for IV fluids and one overnight stay with as much anti- nausea as allowed I was finially able to keep down food!!! Hurray!! That night I had the best hospital turkey sandwich in my life!!
The girls are excited, I am wondering what I just signed up for, again, and Bill calls to make sure I've taken my meds, and had something to eat. It's crazy here, but there you have it. A much needed update about us!

4 comments:

Breanne said...

yeah! congrats! thats awesome! hpefully you will be feelin better in a couple weeks for wedding and reunion time! i can't wait!

webster said...

congrats! super excited for you AND to see you in a few weeks@

Mrs. Dan Brown said...

Congrats!

Mrs. Mom said...

Congrats Terra! I wondered what happened to you :) I hope that you start feeling better soon and I'm so excited for you and Bill (and Ramsey and Paisley, too).