Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Paisley!!

We celebrated a birthday in our house right before I left to go to my moms. Paisley turned one!! I can't believe it, the time has just flown by! She has been walking for about 3 1/2 months, and is now starting to talk to us. Her favorite words are;
mama (for both Bill and myself),
uh-oh,
ow,
meow (for cats, dogs, horses, ect.)
and were working on thank you, but it sounds more like dink-do.


She also has a few favorite things that she likes to do;
climb everything!!
drop things just to say uh-oh (food included)
push doll strollers all over the house
pull books off the shelf
climb in and out of the powerwheel
drink from a cup w/ no lid
play with Ramsey
play in the water with no fear!

It has been such a joy to expirence this wonderful age again, I can't wait for all the mile-stones ahead of us.
Happy 1st Birthday Pais-ers!!





1 comment:

Nielsen Familia said...

Happy Birthday Paisley! I think she is looking more like Ramsey than she did before.