Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Our new baby!!

Friday we went as a family a to the long awaited and anticipated ultrasound appointment. Baby is growing well and is right on schedule for Valentines Day!! We are so excited. We were given a CD with the scan on it, however, its in a wierd format that I can't watch on the computer. (A little frusterating) So as soon as Bill figures it out, I will post the video for you all to see.


Lately I've been having fun creating some food storage. Bill and I got a great deal on peaches, and have been bottling them along with my favorite, stewed tomatoes!!! I'm on the hunt for a fruit juicer/steamer set to borrow and its off to make apple and pear juice, and sauce. We've been having so much fun and staying up way too late. I can't wait to start using it all.

1 comment:

Mrs. Mom said...

I'm happy to hear that baby is growing well and looking good!